The ability to simply and easily enable wired 802.1x security is more accessible than ever. Use our world-renowned, #1 Rated, JoinNow client to prevent any untrusted users or devices can access your wired network.
Enroll and Verify BYOD Devices Through Ethernet
With SecureW2, you can stonewall any unverified device that attempts to connect via ethernet and prompt them to verify their credentials. Devices with valid credentials will be issued and configured for digital certificates using our #1 Rated Onboarding clients, while simultaneously moving them over to a more secure VLAN. CloudRADIUS can even deny devices with valid certificates that are connected via ethernet, by performing a secondary identity verification against any Cloud Identity Provider, verifying user, group and device attributes at the moment of authentication.
Turnkey Managed PKI Services
- Industry exclusive self-service BYOD certificate enrollment and Gateway APIs for MDMs that integrate with every major BYOD and MDM vendor
- Powerful certificate lifecycle management tools to create custom certificate templates, provide identity-driven issuance policies, and one-click Root and Intermediate CA generation (with Base and Delta CRL auto-generated)
- Manage multiple Enterprise PKI organizations from one account, and even import your existing Microsoft CA and upgrade AD CS with our stronger certificate distribution and management features
- Unique certificate issuance capabilities for IoT devices and secure Email with S/MIME certificates
Identify and Manage BYODs on your Network
The #1 rated onboarding client enables easy WPA2-Enterprise self-configuration for BYOD devices. With our turnkey PKI, organizations can use the identity context that certificates provide alongside implementing SSL inspection so admins can enforce any content filtering policies necessary.
- Complete visibility over your entire network authentication infrastructure. View AAA, 802.1X Onboarding, and Certificate issuance events all in one-single pane
- Allow helpdesk users access to enrollment and onboarding logs for easy and remote troubleshooting
- Customize certificate expiration notifications so end users and administrators ensure certificates remain easily up to date and secure
Designed for Certificate Authentication
- RADIUS Servers come pre-built to work with Smart Card certificate authentication
- Industry-exclusive real-time user, group and device policy enforcement that works natively with modern Cloud IDPs like Azure, Okta and Google
- Access RADIUS logs from the cloud with powerful Identity-based search mechanisms
World-Class Security in the Cloud
- Highly secure, ISO 27001 Certified, and designed from the ground up for the Cloud.
- Certificates Stored in Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Never in Software
- Advanced API Gateways and next-generation AI-driven anomaly detection
- Industry-exclusive CertLock™ Technology ensures certificates never leave their device.