Office 365 / Azure / Okta / Web Security
Everything you need to replace insecure passwords with certificate-based login authentication, combined with Industry-Exclusive Cloud RADIUS technology to enforce user, group and device policies in real-time.
Replace Insecure Credential Login with Certificates
A survey found that 74% of IT decision makers (whose organizations have been breached in the past) say it involved privileged access credential abuse. Securew2 provides a turnkey solution that allows organizations to easily replace their insecure credential-based Single-Sign On login with certificates. Provide your end users with easy to use self-service certificate enrollment clients, allowing users to replace their passwords and log-on to Office 365/Azure and/or Okta with certificates. Gateway APIs can be used to auto-enroll managed devices for certificates, ensuring that only corporate-owned devices can login through your Identity Provider.
- Industry exclusive self-service BYOD certificate enrollment and Gateway APIs for MDMs that integrate with every major BYOD and MDM vendor
- Powerful certificate lifecycle management tools to create custom certificate templates, provide identity-driven issuance policies, and one-click Root and Intermediate CA generation (with Base and Delta CRL auto-generated)
- Manage multiple Enterprise PKI organizations from one account, and even import your existing Microsoft CA and upgrade AD CS with our stronger certificate distribution and management features
- Unique certificate issuance capabilities for IoT devices and secure Email with S/MIME certificates
Smart-Card (Yubikey) Configuration Client
- Easily enable end users to provision PIV-Backed smart cards for x.509 certificates in just a few clicks
- Enforce PIN/PUK complexity policies and enable end users to easily reset their PIN/PUK with security best practices
- Integrates with any modern Cloud Identity Provider (Google, Azure, Okta) for Smart Card enrollment via Single-Sign On
- Powerful Private Key Attestation on a per-slot basis. Provide maximum assurance and allow Smart Cards to be used for high security clearance applications
- Complete visibility over your entire network authentication infrastructure. View AAA, 802.1X Onboarding, and Certificate issuance events all in one-single pane
- Allow helpdesk users access to enrollment and onboarding logs for easy and remote troubleshooting
- Customize certificate expiration notifications so end users and administrators ensure certificates remain easily up to date and secure
Designed for Certificate Authentication
- RADIUS Servers come pre-built to work with Smart Card certificate authentication
- Industry-exclusive real-time user, group and device policy enforcement that works natively with modern Cloud IDPs like Azure, Okta and Google
- Access RADIUS logs from the cloud with powerful Identity-based search mechanisms
World-Class Security in the Cloud
- Highly secure, ISO 27001 Certified, and designed from the ground up for the Cloud.
- Certificates Stored in Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Never in Software
- Advanced API Gateways and next-generation AI-driven anomaly detection
- Industry-exclusive CertLock™ Technology ensures certificates never leave their device.