IoT Security Solutions
Internet of Things (IoT) devices have been a rapidly growing industry trend that can provide invaluable and unique data to many organizations. A Ponemon Institute study found 56% of risk professionals did not keep an inventory of IoT devices. Utilizing certificates for IoT security is an excellent way to ensure your network is protected and all devices are accounted for and securely connected.
Secure IoT Network Authentication
- A turnkey IoT Network Security Platform for ultra-secure, certificate-based authentication
- Custom Solutions for manufacturers to have certificates installed on devices before they enter users hands
- Lightweight Elliptic Curve Cryptography enables low-computing power IoT devices to easily enroll for certificates
- Next-Generation Device Gateway APIs for IoT device certificate auto-enrollment
Powerful Gateway APIs
The JoinNow solution comes with a powerful certificate enrollment gateway enabling MDMs (Workspace One, JAMF, Intune, MobileIron, etc.) to push out configuration profiles that will have devices auto-enroll for certificates. In one fell swoop, all your managed IoT devices will be set-up for certificate-based authentication for Wi-Fi, Web Apps, and more.
Cloud Managed PKI
- Industry exclusive self-service BYOD certificate enrollment and Gateway APIs for MDMs that integrate with every major BYOD and MDM vendor
- Powerful certificate lifecycle management tools to create custom certificate templates, provide identity-driven issuance policies, and one-click Root and Intermediate CA generation (with Base and Delta CRL auto-generated)
- Manage multiple Enterprise PKI organizations from one account, and even import your existing Microsoft CA and upgrade AD CS with our stronger certificate distribution and management features
- Unique certificate issuance capabilities for IoT devices and secure Email with S/MIME certificates
- Complete visibility over your entire network authentication infrastructure. View AAA, 802.1X Onboarding, and Certificate issuance events all in one-single pane
- Allow helpdesk users access to enrollment and onboarding logs for easy and remote troubleshooting
- Customize certificate expiration notifications so end users and administrators ensure certificates remain easily up to date and secure
Designed for Certificate Authentication
- RADIUS Servers come pre-built to work with Smart Card certificate authentication
- Industry-exclusive real-time user, group and device policy enforcement that works natively with modern Cloud IDPs like Azure, Okta and Google
- Access RADIUS logs from the cloud with powerful Identity-based search mechanisms
World-Class Security in the Cloud
- Highly secure, ISO 27001 Certified, and designed from the ground up for the Cloud.
- Certificates Stored in Hardware Security Modules (HSM), Never in Software
- Advanced API Gateways and next-generation AI-driven anomaly detection
- Industry-exclusive CertLock™ Technology ensures certificates never leave their device.